Jolly Footwear Patrol 2.0 High Boot
Patrol 2.0 High Boot
Jolly have considered every detail in their design of these boots. These metal-free, operational uniform boots are suitable for law enforcement units and patrolling.
- Certification: EN ISO 20347:2012 O3 HI CI HRO WR FO AN SRC
- Height - 20 cm (SIZE 42)
- Upper - Cordura® and water-repellent leather 1.4 - 1.6 mm thick
- Lining - GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear
- Sole - Soft PU midsole combined with nitrile rubber tread, slip-resistant, antistatic, resistant to oil and heat at 300°C
- Weight - 1450 g (SIZE 42)
- Colour - black
- Climate - suitable for all climates
- SRC Certified - slip resistant over ceramic and steel surfaces
- PU/rubber Sole - shock-absorbing, antistatic, resistant to oil & petrol
- J-Morphic last - ergonomic design with optimal roll-over, energy absorption, thermal insulation & fitting
- Robust anti-perforation sole
- Fast-lacing system
- Ankle protection system with padded collar around the ankle
- Highly breathable
*Please be advised that any products in the Jolly footwear range on our website are non stocked items. Orders for these products are being fulfilled direct from Jolly - allow 2 weeks minimum for fulfilment.
These products are non-returnable unless deemed faulty.
Note All items are available to purchase but may not be stored onsite. We will despatch all stocked items next day of order