Jolly Footwear Wildfire Pro Boot 6520/GA
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THE OFFICES OF JOLLY FOOTWEAR ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED AND THERE FOR ANY NEW ORDERS WILL BE DELAYED
Wildfire Pro boot
• Complete boot for wildland fires, forestry workers and rescue
Also suitable for Workwear & Rescue
• Good stability both for walking and running
• Excellent grip on uneven grounds
• Upper designed with height and closure suitable for use in
combination with specific trousers for protection from the possible
entry of ticks or other insects
• Upper of suede leather, black, water repellent treated and with
excellent breathability (water vapor permeability is 600% better than
the European Standard EN ISO 20345 5.4.6 requirement)
• Lining CROSSTECH® excellent to make a durable barrier against
blood and body fluids and a breathable moisture barrier
• High level of tear resistance of the upper leather (150% higher than
the European Standard EN ISO 20345 5.4.3 requirement)
• Ankle protection and abrasion resistant rubber banding
• Extremely comfortable for long-day usage
• High quality materials for a long-lasting boot
• Outsole resistant to fuel oil, heat and flame resistant, slip resistance
SRC, high energy absorption in the heel area
• The sole bonding strength is 100% higher than the European
Standard EN ISO 20345 220.127.116.11 requirement
• The heat insulation (radiant heat test) is 60% higher than the
European Standard EN 15090 6.3.2 requirement
This is a new item to replace the 6511/GA Safety II boot.
The product is due to become available from the end of April but we are now taking pre-orders.
*Please be advised that any products in the Jolly footwear range on our website are non stocked items.
Note All items are available to purchase but may not be stored onsite. We will despatch all stocked items next day of order
Prices may be subject to VAT. Where applicable VAT will be calculated at the checkout.