NF 1200 IPad Semi Automatic Defibrillator
NF 1200 iPAD, automatic external defibrillator, also known as AED. The defibrillator is designed to be used by individuals without any first aid knowledge. NF 1200 iPAD has a clear verbal and visual instructions that guides the user through the use of any predefined language through the entire rescue operation. One of the most user-friendly defibrillators on the market.
+ Simple and easy operation.
• Metronome function and CPR instructions.
• Cannot be incorrectly operated.
• Daily self-tests.
• Does not require expensive inspection supervision.
• Highest IP 54 rating which means that iPAD is protected against dust and water.
• Also suitable for ships.
• CE approved and highest FDA approval.
• Stores 1 rescue attempt - 40 min. recording of the entire rescue process as well as ECG data.
• Software can be updated.
• Can also be used for Children up to 25 kg. or below 8 years of age by use of special paediatric pads to be purchased separately.
• 5 Years Battery Life in Standby Mode
Battery life of 200 shocks of four hours life
5 years unit Warranty
• 5 years Battery Warranty
This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer, please allow 7-10 days for delivery.
Note All items are available to purchase but may not be stored onsite. We will despatch all stocked items next day of order