Polyco Eco Therm Thermal Lined Sandy Latex Coated Gloves
Our Polyco Eco Therm Thermal Lined Sandy Latex Coated Gloves are engineered with environmentally conscious materials like 24gr of recycled plastic bottles (PET) and packed without the use of plastic.
The gloves provide superior protection from cuts and abrasions, a secure fit with elasticated knitted wrist, and a sandy latex coating for superior grip and dexterity. SilverClear® treatment helps protect from bacterial, fungal, and viral growth.
- Each pair of gloves contains 24gr of recycled plastic bottles (PET); cutting down our reliance on virgin materials like oil based polyester
- Packed without the use of plastic; reducing the overall weight of packaging
- Offers cut resistance to a variety of hazards whilst remaining soft and comfortable
- Elasticated knitted wrist provides a secure fit and keeps hands free from dirt and debris
- The sandy latex coating has been specifically developed to resist abrasion; whilst maintaining superior grip and dexterity
- SilverClear® glove formulated from silver; a powerful and proven antimicrobial agent that inhibits bacterial; fungal and viral growth. The additive will protect the gloves from microbial growth but also from mould and bad odours avoiding premature material degradation and discoloration.
- Soft knitted thermal lining keeps hands exceptionally warm
x6 pairs per band
X60 pairs per case
Note All items are available to purchase but may not be stored onsite. We will despatch all stocked items next day of order